The course is not available in your city at the moment. Please send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for improvement in your IT skills sets but not sure where to go for your training program needs. Looking for best IT courses which will help you grow in the software development field. DevOps training courses will help you achieve right collaboration, communication and integration with your software development and IT operations teams in order to develop rapidly develop software products and services and BinaryClues will help you in fulfilling your request.
The DevOps training courses help you understand the challenges faced in the software development field and to overcome those challenges by learning the DevOps concepts and the practical application for any environment.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest IT trends, and to add to their DevOps toolbox.
About The Course
DevOps is a practice combining both Development and Systems Operations. This course is designed to make you a practitioner of DevOps by providing you hands-on training on tools that have emerged as part of DevOps lifecycle.
Are you looking for learning through the interactive workshop? You are at the right Pit stop and now we will give you an experience in person from a separate dev and ops silos into a collaborative DevOps methodology.
You would have team collaboration and organizational culture fundamentals to DevOps fundamental. With these interactive hands on workshop, our participants would learn how to nurture a DevOps culture in their organization. We will make you learn from scratch and will nurture you and help you improve. With practical exercises from the industry case study and learning from practical examples faced by blue chips Enterprises, we will be giving you enough knowledge transformation to make a you an expert after our training program.
DevOps online training is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
- Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
- Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
- Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
- Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible and GIT
- Implement automated system update, installations and deployments
- Learn Virtualization Concepts
- Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
- Fine tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
- Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
- Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
Along with the above mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, you will also receive 4 additional self-paced courses including presentations, class recordings, assignments, solutions for the following tools:
Docker - Covers Introduction, types of Virtualization, Differentiate between Xen and KVM, Cloud Virtualization.
Ansible - Covers Introduction, Setup & Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules, Different Roles and Command Line usage.
Chef - Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef Environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
Puppet - Covers Puppet Infrastructure & run-cycle, the Puppet Language, Environment defining Nodes and Modules, Provisioning a Web Server and Executing Modules Against A Puppet Master.
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. With emergence of new job roles around DevOps philosophy, anyone aspiring to get into these new roles, can take up this DevOps course. Some of these roles are:
- DevOps Architect
- Automation Engineer
- Software Tester
- Security Engineer
- Integration Specialist
- Release Manager
What types of courses are offered by BinaryClues?
Exclusive DevOPs and many other IT courses which are customized courses as per customer requirements
I want BinaryClues to conduct training at our company’s site. Whom should I contact?
Please connect with our support team through email@example.com to know more about organizing training at your company’s site across the globe.
What are the deliverables for the courses?
The deliverables are as mentioned below:
- Training – Classroom / Online/ Live Virtual classroom
- Exam – Online / Paper based
- Courseware – E-Books – please visit www.BinaryClues.com
- Participation Certificate
·Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for classroom training. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about group discounts.
How should I make the payment and what are the modes of payment available?
Payments can be made using the following option: Wire transfer
Do I get a receipt or confirmation for the payment made?
Receipt will be issued to the candidate by via email.
Does the course fee include the examination fee as well?
Yes, Only few courses course fees are included and rest of the courses course fees are not included.
Are the certification exams papers based or online?
Both actually. It depends on the type of certification. For most courses, both options are available
Can I take the training now and give exam later point of the time?
Yes. It is up to you when you decide to give your exam. On a softer note, we encourage participant to complete his/her exam within one month of the training.
Do I get a copy of the participation certificate by post or by email?
For all the courses we offer, we provide a digital participation certificate by email. The soft copy of the certificate will be provided by the certification body.
How do I receive my certificates?
Either you can pick up from office by showing ID proof or Certificates are couriered to your address as registered in exam information sheet. It usually takes 7-10 working days to receive hard/soft copy certificates from Examination bodies : PMI, APMG-UK, AXELOS, etc.
Can I discontinue my training course, In case situation demands?
Yes. If you have a valid reason, as per management discretion, you can take a break and resume your training at later point of time.
Can I cancel my registration? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your registration. We will provide you complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more please go through our refund policy & student service obligation
Is it possible to conduct training in Client's location, not in the website?
Yes. Please leave a request through request a training link. We will schedule a training based on demand at the requested location and notify you.
What do Infrastructure do I need if I choose online training?
Please refer all required details @ Call or Mail Support team
For any course-related information, please email at email@example.com or connect with us through live chat at ‘binaryclues’ skype id.
- Accredited Training Provider
- Accredited Course Material
- Accredited Exam Centre
- Accredited e-Learning Training
- 100% Passing Warranty
E-Learning Access Includes
- Sample Exams, Recorded Webinars etc.
- Course Material which covers
- In-depth Subject Knowledge
- Assistance after Training also.
- Our Accredited Trainers/Consultants have vast Knowledge and Experience on Multiple frameworks.
What kind of learning/Training does BinaryClues provide?
BinaryClues, we offer instructor-led online live sessions and self paced online courses covering various categories.
- We have pool trainers available with minimum 20 years of industry experience. Our Instructor led live online courses will be handled by industry professionals who are working in leading esteemed organizations and in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their experience with learners like you.
- We have well versed partners with leading instructors, premium learning content houses, universities across the globe.
- Class room training will be delivered by our Trainer, physically at our prefixed time and training venue.
- Instructor-led Virtual online live sessions are the ones in which there is a both ways of communication between the students and trainers. The trainers can easily engage, observe & track their learning progress. The students/participants also have the opportunity to ask any queries through various modes (speaking or emailing) from the esteemed trainer.
Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
BinaryClues, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case BinaryClues cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
- In case of third party courses (eg. MS Project and MS Share point), 50% administration and cancellation charges will be levied on the total fee paid by the delegate and the remaining amount will be paid if the cancelation is done within 48 hours of subscription.
- No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.