Working at BinaryClues isn't all work and no play, but if you believe in changing lives, if you are ready to make the world a better place, then BinaryClues might be your next step. At BinaryClues, we have a "no man is an island" policy. That means you don't have to face your tasks alone; we get things done by working together as a team.
If you think you've got what it takes, then we welcome you to join our team.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the positions mentioned below:
As a product marketer, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills --- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in BinaryClues’s Content Optimization System. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use smart calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific CTAs.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
We are seeking a creative leader to direct all graphic and website design, copy, video, animation, photography, promotional assets, and more behind our brand and owned properties. You are a creative force who can work across many teams and understand the nuances of daily project management. Further, you can translate concepts easily to all stakeholders to sell in ideas.
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company’s brand and brand guidelines.
- Lead all design and copywriting.
- Manage a production calendar and the team responsible for hitting those deadlines.
- Create and improve the company’s creative team and its workflow to build a top-notch operation.
- Collaborate with company leaders, marketing teammates, and other key stakeholders on key projects each quarter.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Several years’ experience in design, project management, and/or in an in-house or agency creative position.
- Certified BinaryClues COS designer. You will be responsible for managing all responsive design of the website, including product pages, and buyer stage-specific versions of our website.
- Excellent eye for design and typography and the ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team.
- Great communicator, both in conveying design best practices and project details/ideas across all levels of the company, including the executive team.