The course is not available in your city at the moment. Please send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
2.Sales and Marketing Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
3.Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
4.Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
5.Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
6.Data Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
7.Automating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Business Process Management
8.Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration
9.Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Administration, Installation and Deployment
About The Course
This course explains the key concepts and terminology you need to know to effectively work with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016. This course helps to gain the fundamental knowledge required to understand sales processes, record management, workflow, and reporting.
This course can also serve as a refresher for those who are already familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. The course includes a description and overview of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, the types of records it tracks, and how those records relate to each other. The course then goes through the user interface and points out key concepts all Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 users should be familiar with. The course ends with a tour of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 online help system. Being familiar with the help system allows you to quickly learn how to perform key tasks.
About the Microsoft Dynamics CRM
CRM Knowledge provides training, coaching, consulting, help and support for organisations and people who are creating, implementing and managing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that drives sales productivity and marketing effectiveness with:
- Social insights
- Business intelligence
- Campaign management
- Increase profitability
- Automate business processes
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Improve marketing efforts
- Develop sales force automation
Microsoft Dynamics CRM training will enable you to make the most out of your customer information.
- The key objectives of this course are to enable you to understand the basic functionality of Dynamics CRM 2016
- To use CRM knowledge, skills and attitudes to conduct and manage organization’s operations, and fully integrate these techniques throughout every facet of the organization’s culture to prevent the onset of incidents and potential accidents
- To use these skills to integrate commercially efficient organization’s operations with safety
- The main goal of CRM is establishing a common “corporate safety culture” within the company.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction: Happy customers are loyal customers and they also offer good word of mouth advertising, which can be invaluable. Making customer satisfaction the primary goal of your CRM campaign is the surest way to improve your bottom line. This can be achieved by fostering increased customer engagement via social networking sites and various mobile platforms.
- Improve The Efficiency Of Your Business: CRM can help you eliminate redundancies in your marketing campaigns by allowing you to intuit which stage of the purchasing process each returning customer is in. You can send out marketing materials that are targeted to specific interests and purchasing abilities, rather than transmitting general messages that are far less likely to generate an optimal amount of attention. A good CRM platform will collect and organize a wealth of data pertaining to individual and group consumer profiles. Another part of these endeavors can be the implementation and use of knowledge management systems that increase the speed at which customer inquiries are addressed and problems are resolved. Greater levels of efficiency will also lead to improved client satisfaction.
- Expand You Customer Base: It is important to note that CRM is not just for managing the customers you already have. A CRM program that is linked to a high-quality knowledge management platform will allow you to stay in contact with prospects that have yet to convert. It will also allow you to identify commonalities and relationships among the clients that you already have, so that you can hone and improve your future efforts in outreach. A larger customer base will allow for increased continuity in profits, even in a seasonal industry.
- Enhance Your Sales And Support Teams: One of the most important CRM objectives to consider is enhancing your team. By better learning the needs of the people you service, you can become increasingly adept in identifying the right talent to provide these services. Talent management software, HR management software and other cloud-based tools can help you increase the value of your trained employees. Much like your current customers, your talent is among your top assets. Whether CRM helps you replace undesirable additions to your team or gives you a framework for increasing the customer service skills of existing employees, it is certain to improve the benefits that hired workers are providing.
1)Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Module 01: Dynamics CRM Overview
- Module 02: Working with Dynamics CRM
- Module 03: Processes and Functional Scenarios
- Module 04: Working with Data
2)Sales and Marketing Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Module 01: Introduction to Sales Management
- Module 02: Lead Management
- Opportunity Management
- Module 03: Working with Opportunity Records
- Product Catalog
- Module 04: Working with the Product Catalog
- Module 05: Sales Order Processing
- Transaction Processing
- Module 06: Sales and Marketing
- Module 07: Goal Management
- Module 08: Sales Analysis
3)Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Module 01: Customer Scenarios
- Module 02: Case Management
- Module 03: Knowledge Base
- Module 04: Queue Management
- Module 05:
- Module 06: Analysis, Reporting, and Goals
- Module 07: Service Scheduling Scenarios
- Managing and Analyzing Overall CRM Success
4)Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Visualization
- Module 03: Introduction to Reporting Basics
- Module 04: BIDS and SQL Based Reports
- Module 05: FetchXML Reports
- Module 06: Power BI and Dynamics CRM
- Module 01: Getting Started with CRM Online
- Module 02: Manage CRM Online Subscriptions
- Module 03: Manage CRM Online Instances
- Module 04: Manage CRM Online Updates
- Module 05: Related Online Services
- Module 06: CRM for Outlook
- Module 07: Configure mobile devices
- Module 08: Email Processing and Management
- Module 09: Server-Side Synchronization
- Module 01: Intro to Extending Dynamics CRM
- Module 02: Data Import Methods
- Module 03: Preparing Data for Import
- Module 04: Managing Duplicate Detection
- Module 05: Importing Data via Microsoft Excel and Re-Import and Import Wizard
- Module 06: Data Utilities within Dynamics CRM
- Module 07: Troubleshooting Data Import Issues
- Module 01: Reason to Automate?
- Module 02: Introducing Business Process Management
- Module 03: Business Process Management Solutions
- Module 04: Business Rules
- Module 05: Workflows
- Module 06: Dialogs
- Module 07: Troubleshooting Process Issues
8)Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration
- Module 01: Introduction to Customizing CRM 2015
- Module 02: Building a Security Model
- Module 03: Customizing Entities
- Module 04: Customizing Fields
- Module 05: Managing Relationships
- Module 06: Customizing Forms
- Module 07: Business Rules
- Module 08: Customizing Views
- Module 09: Customizing Charts and Dashboards
- Module 10: Additional Security Options
- Module 11: Business Processes
9)Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Installation and Deployment
- Module 1: System Requirement and Required Technologies
- Module 2: Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server
- Module 3: Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions
- Module 4: Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the Deployment Manager
- Module 6: Email Management
- Module 7: Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Module 8: Configure an Internet-Facing Deployment
- Module 9: Maintain and Troubleshoot a Deployment
- Module 10: High-Availability Options
- Organizations looking to expand business opportunities globally by empowering resources with the correct training and certification.
- IT professionals who are currently working on Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM within an organization.
- Existing IT resources looking to shift into Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM
- IT/CRM professionals looking for certification to enhance global career prospects.
What types of courses are offered by BinaryClues?
Exclusive DevOPs and many other IT courses which are customized courses as per customer requirements
I want BinaryClues to conduct training at our company’s site. Whom should I contact?
Please connect with our support team through email@example.com to know more about organizing training at your company’s site across the globe.
What are the deliverables for the courses?
The deliverables are as mentioned below:
- Training – Classroom / Online/ Live Virtual classroom
- Exam – Online / Paper based
- Courseware – E-Books – please visit www.BinaryClues.com
- Participation Certificate
·Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for classroom training. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about group discounts.
How should I make the payment and what are the modes of payment available?
Payments can be made using the following option: Wire transfer
Do I get a receipt or confirmation for the payment made?
Receipt will be issued to the candidate by via email.
Does the course fee include the examination fee as well?
Yes, Only few courses course fees are included and rest of the courses course fees are not included.
Are the certification exams papers based or online?
Both actually. It depends on the type of certification. For most courses, both options are available
Can I take the training now and give exam later point of the time?
Yes. It is up to you when you decide to give your exam. On a softer note, we encourage participant to complete his/her exam within one month of the training.
Do I get a copy of the participation certificate by post or by email?
For all the courses we offer, we provide a digital participation certificate by email. The soft copy of the certificate will be provided by the certification body.
How do I receive my certificates?
Either you can pick up from office by showing ID proof or Certificates are couriered to your address as registered in exam information sheet. It usually takes 7-10 working days to receive hard/soft copy certificates from Examination bodies : PMI, APMG-UK, AXELOS, etc.
Can I discontinue my training course, In case situation demands?
Yes. If you have a valid reason, as per management discretion, you can take a break and resume your training at later point of time.
Can I cancel my registration? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your registration. We will provide you complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more please go through our refund policy & student service obligation
Is it possible to conduct training in Client's location, not in the website?
Yes. Please leave a request through request a training link. We will schedule a training based on demand at the requested location and notify you.
What do Infrastructure do I need if I choose online training?
Please refer all required details @ Call or Mail Support team
For any course-related information, please email at email@example.com or connect with us through live chat at ‘binaryclues’ skype id.
- Accredited Training Provider
- Accredited Course Material
- Accredited Exam Centre
- Accredited e-Learning Training
- 100% Passing Warranty
E-Learning Access Includes
- Sample Exams, Recorded Webinars etc.
- Course Material which covers
- In-depth Subject Knowledge
- Assistance after Training also.
- Our Accredited Trainers/Consultants have vast Knowledge and Experience on Multiple frameworks.
What kind of learning/Training does BinaryClues provide?
BinaryClues, we offer instructor-led online live sessions and self paced online courses covering various categories.
- We have pool trainers available with minimum 20 years of industry experience. Our Instructor led live online courses will be handled by industry professionals who are working in leading esteemed organizations and in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their experience with learners like you.
- We have well versed partners with leading instructors, premium learning content houses, universities across the globe.
- Class room training will be delivered by our Trainer, physically at our prefixed time and training venue.
- Instructor-led Virtual online live sessions are the ones in which there is a both ways of communication between the students and trainers. The trainers can easily engage, observe & track their learning progress. The students/participants also have the opportunity to ask any queries through various modes (speaking or emailing) from the esteemed trainer.
Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
BinaryClues, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case BinaryClues cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
- In case of third party courses (eg. MS Project and MS Share point), 50% administration and cancellation charges will be levied on the total fee paid by the delegate and the remaining amount will be paid if the cancelation is done within 48 hours of subscription.
- No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.