The course is not available in your city at the moment. Please send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is aimed to gain the expertise, ramp-up the technical team in the field for the Digital Signal Processing. This course will help the experienced team to get polished their advanced concept and procedures to work on different techniques in DSP and implementation in their projects.
- To speed up the ramp-up process in the company, who is going to work on DSP projects
- How to work on advanced concepts and technology, in the field of DSP
- Tools and Simulators to design and implementation of DSP concepts
- Solving the complex mathematical equations and different filters designing in DSP
- Analyzing the signal response and DSP theory analysis
- Selection of target platform, aligned to the customer's need, considering the DSP one of the phase in project, hardware practicality and basic throughput analysis.
Digital Signal Processing Introduction: The Roots of DSP in Telecommunications, Audio Processing, Image Processing, Statistics, Probability and Noise, Signal and Graph Terminology, Mean and Standard Deviation, The Histogram, Pmf and Pdf, The Normal Distribution, Digital Noise Generation, Precision and Accuracy, Quantization, Sampling, A/D and Analog Filters for Data Conversion, Selecting The Antialias Filter, Multirate Data Conversion, Single Bit Data Conversion, Fixed and Floating numbers and precision. 1-Day
Discrete signals and systems: Signals and Systems, Linear and Nonlinear Systems and properties, Superposition: the Foundation of DSP, Common Decompositions, Convolution, Correlation, The Delta Function and Impulse Response, The Sum of Weighted Inputs, i/p and o/p Side Algorithm, The Discrete Fourier Transform, Real DFT, The Frequency Domain's, Synthesis, Calculating the Inverse DFT. 2-Days
Frequency analysis of Discrete Signals and DSP theory: Duality, Polar Notation, Polar Nuisances, Spectral Analysis of Signals, Frequency Response of Systems, Convolution via the Frequency Domain, Fourier Transform Properties, Compression and Expansion, Multirate methods, Multiplying Signals (Amplitude Modulation), Parseval's Relation, Delta Function Pairs, The Sinc Function, Gibbs Effect, Harmonics, Chirp Signals, FFT, Real DFT Using the Complex DFT, The Fourier Transform, and Fourier Series. 2-Days
Digital filters design and methods: Descimation and Interpolation filter design, Introduction to Digital Filters and basics, Time Domain Parameters, Frequency Domain Parameters, High-Pass, Band-Pass and Band-Reject Filters, Filter Classification, Moving Average Filters, Implementation by Convolution, Noise Reduction vs. Step Response, Frequency Response, Relatives of the Moving Average Filter, Recursive Implementation, Windowed-Sinc Filters, Strategy of the WindowedSinc,Custom Filters, Arbitrary Frequency Response, Deconvolution, Optimal Filters, FFT Convolution, The Overlap-Add Method. FFT Convolution, Recursive Filters, Single Pole Recursive Filters, Narrow-band Filters, Phase Response, Chebyshev Filters, The Chebyshev and Butterworth Responses, Designing the Filter, Step Response Overshoot, Stability, Filter Comparison, Analog vs. Digital Filters, Windowed-Sinc vs. Chebyshev, Moving Average vs. Single Pole. 3-Days
Advanced DSP applications: Audio Processing, Human Hearing, Timbre, Sound Quality vs. Data Rate, High Fidelity Audio, Companding, Speech Synthesis and Recognition, Nonlinear Audio Processing, Spatial Resolution, Sample Spacing and Sampling Aperture, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Morphological Image Processing, Data Compression Strategies, Run-Length Encoding, Huffman Encoding, Delta Encoding, LZW Compression, JPEG (Transform Compression), MPEG, Circular Buffering, The Complex Fourier Transform, The Complex DFT, The Laplace Transform, The Importance of Poles and Zeros, Filter Design in the s-Domain, The z-Transform, The Nature of the zDomain, Analysis of Recursive Systems, Cascade and Parallel Stages, Spectral Inversion, Gain Changes, Pulse compression techniques, modeling, Clutter modeling, Detection of Signal embedded in clutter, Target tracking algorithms (1st order, 2nd order, higher orders) 4-Days
- Advanced and experienced team working in the filed of DSP
- Software Engineers, who want to change their domains to DSP domain
- Students, who want to aim DSP as their future technology
- Team ram-up for the startup and grownup companies for their staff to polish in the field of DSP
What types of courses are offered by BinaryClues?
Exclusive DevOPs and many other IT courses which are customized courses as per customer requirements
I want BinaryClues to conduct training at our company’s site. Whom should I contact?
Please connect with our support team through email@example.com to know more about organizing training at your company’s site across the globe.
What are the deliverables for the courses?
The deliverables are as mentioned below:
- Training – Classroom / Online/ Live Virtual classroom
- Exam – Online / Paper based
- Courseware – E-Books – please visit www.BinaryClues.com
- Participation Certificate
·Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for classroom training. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about group discounts.
How should I make the payment and what are the modes of payment available?
Payments can be made using the following option: Wire transfer
Do I get a receipt or confirmation for the payment made?
Receipt will be issued to the candidate by via email.
Does the course fee include the examination fee as well?
Yes, Only few courses course fees are included and rest of the courses course fees are not included.
Are the certification exams papers based or online?
Both actually. It depends on the type of certification. For most courses, both options are available
Can I take the training now and give exam later point of the time?
Yes. It is up to you when you decide to give your exam. On a softer note, we encourage participant to complete his/her exam within one month of the training.
Do I get a copy of the participation certificate by post or by email?
For all the courses we offer, we provide a digital participation certificate by email. The soft copy of the certificate will be provided by the certification body.
How do I receive my certificates?
Either you can pick up from office by showing ID proof or Certificates are couriered to your address as registered in exam information sheet. It usually takes 7-10 working days to receive hard/soft copy certificates from Examination bodies : PMI, APMG-UK, AXELOS, etc.
Can I discontinue my training course, In case situation demands?
Yes. If you have a valid reason, as per management discretion, you can take a break and resume your training at later point of time.
Can I cancel my registration? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your registration. We will provide you complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more please go through our refund policy & student service obligation
Is it possible to conduct training in Client's location, not in the website?
Yes. Please leave a request through request a training link. We will schedule a training based on demand at the requested location and notify you.
What do Infrastructure do I need if I choose online training?
Please refer all required details @ Call or Mail Support team
For any course-related information, please email at email@example.com or connect with us through live chat at ‘binaryclues’ skype id.
- Accredited Training Provider
- Accredited Course Material
- Accredited Exam Centre
- Accredited e-Learning Training
- 100% Passing Warranty
E-Learning Access Includes
- Sample Exams, Recorded Webinars etc.
- Course Material which covers
- In-depth Subject Knowledge
- Assistance after Training also.
- Our Accredited Trainers/Consultants have vast Knowledge and Experience on Multiple frameworks.
What kind of learning/Training does BinaryClues provide?
BinaryClues, we offer instructor-led online live sessions and self paced online courses covering various categories.
- We have pool trainers available with minimum 20 years of industry experience. Our Instructor led live online courses will be handled by industry professionals who are working in leading esteemed organizations and in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their experience with learners like you.
- We have well versed partners with leading instructors, premium learning content houses, universities across the globe.
- Class room training will be delivered by our Trainer, physically at our prefixed time and training venue.
- Instructor-led Virtual online live sessions are the ones in which there is a both ways of communication between the students and trainers. The trainers can easily engage, observe & track their learning progress. The students/participants also have the opportunity to ask any queries through various modes (speaking or emailing) from the esteemed trainer.
Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
BinaryClues, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case BinaryClues cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
- In case of third party courses (eg. MS Project and MS Share point), 50% administration and cancellation charges will be levied on the total fee paid by the delegate and the remaining amount will be paid if the cancelation is done within 48 hours of subscription.
- No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.