1. Artificial Intelligence: It can study customer behavior and search patterns and make use of data from blog posts and social media platforms to assist businesses in understanding the customers' perception of their products and services. Thus it is a big opportunity for businesses over the next few decades and allows you to sustain a competitive advantage.
2. Programmatic advertising: It is performed by automating ad buying so that you can focus on particular customer section. Real-time bidding is an example. As the automation is faster and more efficient, it has the ability to generate higher conversions and keep your customer acquisition costs low.
3. Personalization is another technique that needs to be performed in your marketing strategy. It means personalizing products, content, emails and more. Personalized targeting based on behavioral triggers is way more productive than random targeting and makes the marketing approach more organized.
4. Video marketing is another important strategy in the current marketing scenario. Because almost all video related platforms allow the audience to like, comment and share a video, things cannot get better than that. Sharing the video allows your video and the message in it to reach a larger audience. Not only youtube, but popular platforms like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn also offer video sharing options for the user.
5. Professional mailing list companies are a great digital way to save your time and get well-prepared mailing lists without much effort. Zoominfo, discoverorg, Binaryclues.com and leadpyramid.com are examples which also make use of AI to prepare their mailing lists from the large business database that they hold.